If you regularly use scaffolding to work at height such as to replace windows, fascias or soffits, install solar panels or carry out general roofwork, Easi-Dec has the perfect alternative.
Our Easi-Dec platforms are fully guarded work stations designed to provide safe rapid access to roofs and facades. A standard platform has only eight basic components which are locked together by captive pins, allowing the system to be easily moved by two people. Additionally, a 2m platform can be linked to a second platform by means of a cat-walk to give up to 10 metres safe working area and can be adjusted to cope with uneven ground.
Here are just 5 of main benefits of using a 2m Easi-Dec Access Platform
1. Cost Saving: An Easi-Dec platform will pay for itself in less than EIGHT* installs when compared to the cost of hiring scaffolding. A further benefit is that the system will last for years.
2. Portable: A system can be easily transported from job to job in either a transit style van or even an estate car, giving you practical advantages over competitors who use scaffolding.
3. Quick and easy to set up: The access platform can be installed and ready for you to start work in less than 15 minutes, a huge time saving advantage over traditional scaffolding. The systems can also be moved and relocated within minutes.
4. Flexible: Independently adjustable legs means the systems can easily cope with uneven or sloping ground.
5. Compliant: An Easi-Dec platform provides a safe, compliant working environment for anyone required to work at height.
Still not convinced? Why not contact us for a free, no obligation demonstration and see for yourself just how quick and easy our systems are to assemble and use.